So because this challenge is going for 5 weeks, I guess that it is fair that we get to treat ourselves at the end of each week.
- Week 1: We reward ourselves with 454 grams of butter and some rice seasoning. Ought to make some of those bland bean and rice meals taste a bit better with this. Make sure to ration so it lasts.
- Week 2: Add some new flavour to our meals with nori sheets (edible seaweed), and to crave that sweet bug that’s been eating at the back of our brains, treat yourself to a big bag of golden raisins. It should be good to have some sweetness after two weeks.
- Week 3: Lucky!! We get a loaf of bread and a dozen eggs. Now there are so many things I can think of with these ingredients.
- Week 4: Well, good for us; MEGA BURGER TIME!!. The reward for this week is a burger with anything you want, including fries and soda. 🙂
- Week 5: For completing the challenge you get to indulge in anything you like.
Special Occasions: There may be times that throughout the diet there will be a special occasion that calls for indulging in some good food. If this is the case you have a choice to make, continue with your diet or make an exception and trade it in for one of you weekly rewards. (Example: a piece of chocolate cake from a birthday party can be traded in for your mega burger)
– Remember to log your days during the challenge: what you ate, how you felt, etc.